Are you ready to make the next summer the best of your sales career?
If you’re looking for insider tips and tricks to take your selling game to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Sam Taggart, the founder of D2D Experts and your go-to guide for everything related to sales.
I have briefly discussed how to have a successful summer in sales on the D2D Experts’ official YouTube channel.
Dive into the details below, or check out the video for a visual walkthrough:
Here’s What You’ll Discover In the Sales Playbook Template:
- Start Fast and End Fast: You’ve got about 100 to 120 days of summer sales, and you need to make every single day count. Starting fast means setting high goals from the get-go.
- Train Every Day: Whether it’s watching videos on Door-to-Door University, tuning into podcasts, or studying your company’s training materials, make it a daily habit.
- Don’t Cut Hours Short: If you’re supposed to start at 2 o’clock, start at 2 o’clock. If you’re supposed to end at 9 o’clock, knock on your last door at 9:15. Don’t take long breaks or call it a day early. Being efficient with your hours will make you a lot more money.
- Buy into the Tournaments: Buy into the tournaments and competitions your company offers. If they don’t have any, join our National Knocking League to shift from a commission mentality.
Continue to Read, Watch & Learn
A Sales Sign-off Until Our Next Encounter
Working in sales is more than just a job – it’s a lifelong journey, and boy, does it pack a punch when it comes to opportunities for learning and growth.
From the tango of negotiating to that sweet satisfaction of hearing a ‘yes’ on a closed deal, every part of this process teaches you lessons you won’t find anywhere else.
So, take these tips to heart, and let’s make this summer the most successful one yet.
It’s a treasure trove of knowledge and insider tips to help you elevate your sales game further. So, make sure to check it out and dive into the wealth of information we have to offer.
Until next time, keep selling, soaring, and going “FULL SEND”!
- A Day in the Life of a Door to Door Sales Pro - October 30, 2023
- How to Be Successful In Sales Through Strategic Momentum Building - October 26, 2023
- American Ninja of the Sales World: Reliving the D2D Survivor Competition 2022! - October 16, 2023